Adding Adsense to PHPBB

If anyone of you wants to add Google ads between post #1 and post #2 inside a forum, you can try it at this website. It took me some time to find the website with complete details to do it. In some forum, people never give complete guide which make me felt so headache. I am looking for this particular info because I made up my mind that I’ll try PHPBB in the near future. I hope this can help you guys. Many people said the tutorials works fine for them and I hope it works for you too.

Here is the definition of phpBB in case you don't know: "phpBB is a popular Internet forum package written in the PHP scripting language. The name "phpBB" is an abbreviation of PHP Bulletin Board. Available under the GNU General Public License, phpBB is free software."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumnails