Money Making Bloggers


To gain your attention, I would like to introduce some REALLY famous bloggers for all of you.

For your information, I get the inspiration to make money through blogging from all of these

professional bloggers. I know this won’t be easy, but at least I tried. Most of these bloggers make

more than 4 figures income (if not mistaken).

From their blogs, I get the general ideas on how to build a successful blog. However, I never

thinking of become a professional blogger. Because as far as I know, most of the money making

bloggers also advice us newbie, that bloggers will only get their first income after half or a years

build up their blogs. It’s just like you need to get enough publicity before you get famous. Any

way, I would like to try my luck. Who knows?

Okay, enough non sense, let’s talk about these money making bloggers. I will just list down a

few famous money making bloggers. I just discovered them lately. So please correct me if I am

wrong. The lists below are placed randomly.

1. John Chow. According to his blog, Google Adsense brought him around
$700 and Vibrant Media IntelliTXT is around $600.

2. Liewfc. Even though he didn’t mention about his income in his blog, I read
in the comments that some people suggested his income is
around 4 figures.


3. Chan Lilian. For Chan Lilian, even though she is a part time blogger, she
shown on her blog about a check from Nuffnang. She made
about RM 3,000 this year January.

4. ProBlogger. Darren Rowse is the guy behind ProBlogger.net. He is a full
time blogger himself, making a six-figure income from
blogging now since 2005.

5. ShoeMoney. He got an Adsense check for about 6 figures. There is a
photo proof in his blog.

6. Lisa Irby. She had shown her photo proof of a check of about $8,000 in
her blog.

So, what do you think? Want to get started to create a blog? But remember, don’t blog just to

get rich. Most of the money making blogger keep on reminding us that don’t just blogging only

for money. Blog about something you like. Like it said in John Chow’s eBook “Make Money

Online with John Chow Dot Com”, “if the only reason you’re blogging is to get rich, you will fail.”

If want his eBook, click here to go to his blog to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumnails