Blog for Yourself

We do not follow people when we blog. We should blog about some thing we like. We cannot blog for other people. We need to blog for ourselves.

Why we should blog for ourselves? In my opinion, I think that I will be more happy when I blog for myself because I like it. If I blog for some thing I like, I will have more passion in blogging. I will do better and make the blog looks more professional and meet my taste. I am satisfied when I saw my blog looks perfect and complete.

When we blog for ourselves, our blogs will have a specific reason. This will make our blogs looks more organized and have our own styles. No people can copy our blogging styles because we blog for ourselves. Some people will feel that they liked our blogs while some people will not like it. If they like our blogs, they will be our regular readers and you will have frequent visitors. Our blogs won’t be lonely. And if they don’t like our blogs, never mind, because we cannot please every people in this world. It’s just like we cannot force ourselves to like every person we met.

More important is that if you want to make money from your blog and you blog for a specific reason, the advertisement placed in your blog will be more organized. They advertisers will not get confused about what advertisements are suitable for your blog. Then, with the decoration of various advertisements (not too much), your blog will looks more lively and professional. Of course, you can start to earn, if you are lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumnails